Helping Clients with a DUI Enter Canada
Each year our criminal inadmissibility specialists assist numerous Americans, and other foreign nationals, enter Canada with a DUI. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your admissibility status before your next trip to Canada.
Entering Canada with a DUI
A drunk driving conviction can carry several longterm implications. One consideration that is often overlooked is how your DUI offence might limit your ability to travel to other countries, including Canada. If you are found criminally inadmissible to Canada due to a drunk driving conviction, your exclusion may jeopardize your career, interfere with personal relationships or simply keep you from enjoying a holiday. CanadaEntryDUI.com has years of experience helping foreigners with minor convictions enter Canada.
Our team has an in-depth knowledge of the laws and procedures that apply to criminal inadmissibility due to a DUI conviction. We have refined our process to pursue successful outcomes as cost-effectively as possible, and in the process helped hundreds of good people overcome their criminal convictions to enter Canada.
Why Retain A DUI Canada Entry Lawyer?
The options and methods in applying for admission to Canada after a DUI are complex. An error on your application can result in processing delays or an outright denial. Our DUI lawyers are experienced at troubleshooting inadmissibility problems and strategizing effective solutions.
Our DUI Canada entry lawyers are:
- Experienced — Our legal team is highly experienced in criminal inadmissibility matters, especially DUI. We know exactly what needs to be done to reach a positive conclusion.
- Accessible — Our lawyers take the time to personally talk to you 1-on-1 before you retain us. At your free consultation, we consider your circumstances and thoroughly explain your options and potential outcomes.
- Honest — We candidly advise on the likelihood of success based on the merits of your circumstances. Knowing what to expect empowers you to make well-informed decisions.
- Dynamic — Developing a solution is not enough. We seek a long-term resolution that is right for you.
- Strategic — A TRP or Criminal Rehabilitation application requires more than merely filling out forms. A well-defined strategy can spell the difference between approval and denial; or can affect the mileage one gets out of his/her Temporary Resident Permit. We know what immigration authorities are looking for in an application and we help develop an honest narrative to reflect your reasons for seeking entry to Canada despite a criminal conviction.
Learn How Our Canadian Immigration Law Firm Can Help You
First Immigration Law Firm is experienced in helping Americans enter Canada with DUI. Contact us toll free @ 1.855.360.4333 for a free consultation. For response within 24 hours, you can also complete our online contact form.